Monday, August 1, 2011

I do it MYSELF.








This particular toddler phase is a lot easier for me the third time around.  I'm a little better at knowing when to help and when to wait, and a lot better at budgeting some extra minutes for getting dressed.  Pretty soon he will be able to do it all by himself, right?  Didn't we all suffer this pain when we were two, this wanting to take care of ourselves without needing help?  Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure I still make these same faces when I look at our laundry pile.

3 comments:

  1. I stumbled across your blog via a pin on pinterest. I have to say I love what you blog about and I love how much you love your boys! I have a boy of my own (6 months) and I can't wait to make believe with him! You've given me a lot to look forward to!
    ~B

    ReplyDelete
  2. love his face! I get the same one when it's time to clean. haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!